CVC 1267 Bottle Unscrambler
- SS316 stainless steel for bottle contact parts.
- Maximum speed is 200 bottles per minute.
- Stainless steel frame and transparent shield for operator safety and isolation from dust.
- Bottle orientating assembly is accurate, adjustable and user friendly.
- Bottles are discharged upright and properly arranged onto existing conveyor.
- PLC Controlled.
- Variable speed motors.
- 6" touch screen panel provide easy access to all settings.
- SelfSet™ function for automatic bottle setup.
- Automatic Speed Synchronization Setup: Operator simply places a bottle on the disc sorter, proper speed settings for bottle orientating and disc sorter are automatically determined according to the bottle size.
- Memory capacity for 10 job settings: Speeds of disc sorter, product separator and orientating belt, as well as bottle height, are saved for reuse. All speeds are automatically synchronized after SelfSet™ is accomplished.
- Locking casters as standard feature.
- Full cGMP compliance.
- Static eliminator in disc sorter.
- Ionized air rinsing.
- Vacuum dust collection.
|Hopper capacity||24 cuft (679 lit.)|
|Bottle size range||Diameter 30 - 120 mm or 45 - 125 mm|
|Bottle opening||25 - 85 mm or 30 - 110 mm|
|Bottle height||50 - 200 mm (min. body height: 45 mm)|
|Bottle height/dia ratio||Min. 1.5 : 1|
|Power source||220V, 50/60 Hz, single phase with separate ground.|
|Power consumption||1.9 KW|
|Compressed air consumption||3.5 cfm|
|Machine dimensions||L. 2874 x W. 1775 x H. 1955 mm|